We manufacture towpregs with our own formulation of chemical B-stage epoxy, so called RV405, specifically designed for filament winding process. RV405 range of towpregs are curable in or out of autoclave from 80°C to 120°C with a maximum dry Tg of 120°C. Shelflife at room temperature is over 4 weeks or 12 months if stored at -18°C.
RV405 towpregs comply with REACH regulations.
Our standard range of towpregs is listed below:
– HS carbon 24K (UTS50 24K) – 6-8mm wide
– HS carbon 12K (TR50S 12K)– 6-8mm wide
– HS carbon 12K (TR50S 12K) – 3-5mm wide
– HS carbon 6K (TR50S 6K) – 3-4mm wide
– HM carbon (HR40 12K) – 3-4mm wide
– E Glass (EC14 1200tex) black resin
– E Glass (EC14 2400tex) black resin
For special inquiries, we impregnate any fiber from 6K to 50K with a MOQ of 12 spools